Saturday, November 15, 2008

News from Lake City

Hey family,

Blaire - YOU GO GIRL!!!! Keep me posted. Hope everything goes well with your blood tests next week.

I'm getting old....I've been up since 5:30....can you believe that...on a Saturday morning? Oh well, it gives me some time to catch up on some things. It's raining here this morning....sounds so good...I like it.

We're getting excited about seeing everyone for Thanksgiving. We're particularly excited about seeing Fishy, Sosha and Xander. Vince is excited about his party. I'm starting to get overwhelmed. Our calendar is so full from now through Christmas. I'm trying to take it one day, one event, at a time but sometimes my mind just starts racing thinking about everything I've got to do.

Not much to report on....just want you all to know I love you. Our family is truly blessed to have each other.

Love you,
Darlene

0 comments:

Blog Archive