Monday, November 17, 2008

Georgia, Oh Sweet Georgia, Always on My Mind......

Well, it is cold here! We have had freezing temperatures the last few mornings and it is supposed to be colder as the week goes on. I like it though. Just enough of nip in the air to keep your toes cold and your nose red!



Not much going on around here except doing High school work with Whitney, which is kicking my butt! This is a tough year for us but we are adjusting. She is doing great with Sign Language and Keyboard and Collin is loving band. I have a new hobby.........I have been making cards and such and it is so much fun! Now, if I can just find enough time to myself to enjoy it.



Craig's job is going well.....he likes it and they are looking at benefits so hopefully it will all work out. god has been so gracious to us and has surrounded us with some mighty prayer warriors.



Can't wait to be in Lake City Saturday to spend the week with all of you and see FISHY!!!!!!!!!!



I love you !

Stormy

0 comments:

Blog Archive