Friday, March 13, 2009

Grat minds think alike!

I was sitting here typing out an update......left to pick Whitney up before I finished.....come home and you had posted! AAAAWWWW.

We are done with out SHAKESPEARE play. It was so good, but so much work. All of the kids really pulled through and took a lot of pride in it. My camera wasn't working and I don't think anyone got a picture of Collin. Poor guy! I have some pictures I need to post a link too. You can also look on facebook.

We had some beautiful weather here, but now it has started getting cloudy and cool. Rain is heading this way for a few days. Collin and Craig have been spending time together working in the yard and fixing things. Collin is loving it. Whitney will be 15 next month...............I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!! She is a great girl though, I am really proud of her.

We will be heading to to Lake City for the family reunion and Easter. Not sure if Craig will go or not, but I am looking forward to being there. Can't wait to see Fishy and everyone for Tyler's Graduation.

I started selling AVON again so check it out: www.youravon.com/stormyjohnson
I am letting Whit make some of the money to help pay for all the church and other activities she wants to do.......so come on guys, donate to the cause! LOL

Love you!
Stormy

0 comments:

Blog Archive