Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas.......

Can't believe Christmas will be here so soon! We have been so busy trying to get things done that I am already tired from it all. Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. I truly enjoyed being with my family and spending time with Mom and Dad. The kids had fun hanging out with their cousins. I cannot believe how big Hunter and Tyler have gotten! WOW!

Craig and I will be in Cincinnati next weekend and the kids will stay here with one of my friends (adult) daughter. the dog is doing pretty good, but now has a swollen spot where the pin is in his leg so we are off to the vet tomorrow to see what is going on. I hope it is OK. He has been so good through all of this, but still - it's another thing to take care of. He loves me though and thinks he has to lay his head in my lap and put his paw on my arm while I pet him.

Whitney is staying busy babysitting. Our Youth had the annual auction tonight and raised about $1600.00 Whit auctioned off babysitting and got a pie in the face..............two boys paid $28 to hit her and her friend..............it was middle school boys though. Collin is busy playing - that's all that is important to him right now. They both have music concerts next Friday.

Well, I am off to bed to try and get a good night sleep before another busy week hits.

I love you all very much! Stormy

0 comments:

Blog Archive