Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I AM NOT A SLACKER!!!!!

I have been reading post and check it several times a day to see if anyone has posted! SO NA!!!!!!

Anyway, life is busy around here. Sarge is doing better, he is beginning to walk a little on his leg but still has to stay in the kennel and keep still. The cat is more friendly since he is outside (he comes in to sleep in the laundry room). I guess he appreciates us more now! LOL

We are ready for Christmas except that I am making more peanut butter balls and pretzel rods today.....................YUM! Our friends, Rob and Jennifer and their kids will come over after our church service tonight and we will have our tradition of Chicken Tortellini Soup, rolls and goodies, then exchange gifts and take goodies to the fire station. Tomorrow after we open presents here, we will head up to Sky Valley to stay one night with Craig's sister.

I love you all and hope you feel as blessed as I do! May God touch each of your loves in a special way this coming year!

Stormy

0 comments:

Blog Archive